The WRGC Radio format is considered a variety mix. About 30% of the music is soft rock from the fifties through the eighties. The remaining 70 percent includes a mix of crossover country and adult contemporary but not the hot AC format. There are live “in studio” announcers from six a.m till six p.m. Tradio is the biggest draw for mid- day listeners between one and two p.m.. The station also places a special concentration on local news, and has affiliation agreements with NCNN News, NBC News, and CNBC Financial News.